Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Shrieking Children

Three planes in three days. Seattle --> Boston --> London --> Mumbai. On each, sitting right behind me, was a shrieking child. Headphones FTW.

But I did get a chance to watch Transformers 2, G.I. Joe, and Harry Potter Half Blood Prince.

Right at a semi-climax point of G.I. Joe (when dude is trying to shoot down the missile heading for Washington), the whole plane's entertainment service crashed. The screens in the back of every chair went suddenly blank. A few minutes later the system rebooted. I got video of the RedHat boot sequence. If anyone is curious, I'll put it on youtube.

4 comments:

  1. Tried to upload it to youtube.
    Failed 4 times.
    The internet here is kinda ghetto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.speedtest.net/result/661545252.png

    Also seeing 2% packet loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got that up for you dl.

    ReplyDelete