Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ready To Be Home

India is beautiful and stinky. Rich with history, and filthy with poverty.

I'm sorta all templed & palaced out. Ready to be back home with my tribe eating comfort food and drinking fat tire. (not to mention other things).

The internet has been non-existent at the last several hotels. Thus, no blog posts in many days.

My original grand plans of uploaded pictures and video and blogging real-time-ish have been utterly foiled... so the plan is to upload pictures and video and blog about 'em when I'm back home.

Its 1:30 pm now. I'm at an internet cafe that costs 20 rupes / hour. I'm waking up tomorrow at 6am to get a 8:20 flight to Mumbai. Then a flight to London. Then a flight to Boston. Then a flight to NYC to change planes. Then (finally) a flight home to Seattle where I'll arrive Saturday afternoon at 4:44pm. JetBlue Airways, Flight 83.

Speaking of that... anyone wanna arrange a ride home from the airport for me? I spent too much money on crap here and shouldn't really pay for the cab home.

No comments:

Post a Comment